I have always watched out for Oprah's list favorite things. Most of the items in her list are something I'd want to have or something nice to have. But since they're mostly available in the US, it rarely put a dent in our finances.
When I want her favorite things episode, I would be looking out for the reactions of her audience. They would go ballistic. As one friend pointed out, the audience lose the f____ minds. Who wouldn't? She gave away expensive things, cars, and trips. Wow!
This year is the last time Oprah is doing her Favorite Things episode. Boy, did she went all out? I only watched it and it blew my mind. What more for her audience who are the intended recipients of the fantastic items.
Wanna find out what's in this year's list?
- Andre Walker Hair Care Products (AndreWalkerHair.com)
- iPad (Apple.com)
- Scrabble App for the iPad by Electronic Arts (EA.com)
- Classic Sparkles UGG Australia Boots (UGGAustralia.com)
- Sophia Satchel by Coach (Coach.com)
- Magaschoni Embellished Tunic and Leggings
- Hope in a Jar by Philosophy (Philosophy.com)
- Nordstrom Lingerie (Nordstrom.com)
- Herb Savor by Prepara (Prepara.com)
- Centerville Pie Company's Chicken Pie (HarryandDavid.com)
- Garrett's Special Limited-Edition Favorite Things Tin (GarrettPopcorn.com)
- Le Creuset Cookware (LeCreuset.com)
- Miraclebody Jeans by Miraclesuit (MiracleBody.com)
- Sophie Jewelry Box from Pottery Barn (PotteryBarn.com)
- Jessica Leigh Diamond Earrings by Dana Rebecca Designs (DanaRebeccaDesigns.com)
- DonorsChoose.org Gift Card, Courtesy of Bing.com (Bing.com/gives/)
- Williams-Sonoma Mini Croissants (Williams-Sonoma.com)
- Holiday Favorites Assortment from Talbott Teas (TalbottTeas.com)
- The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo (RedWheelWeiser.com)
- Illuminations by Josh Groban (Amazon.com)
- Let It Be Me by Johnny Mathis (Amazon.com)
- Baker's Edge Brownie Pan (BakersEdge.com)
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix (GhirardelliBrownies.com)
- Beecher's "World's Best" Mac 'N' Cheese (BeechersHandmadeCheese.com)
- Breville Panini Press (Williams-Sonoma.com)
- Cashmere Cable Sweater by Ralph Lauren (RalphLauren.com)
- Decoded by Jay-Z (RandomHouse.com)
- Elfa Customizable Closet System from the Container Store (ContainerStore.com)
- Five-Year Netflix Membership (Netflix.com)
- Judith Ripka Eclipse Earrings (JudithRipka.com)
- Kiva Gift Card, Courtesy of Groupon (Kiva.org)
- Kyocera Ceramic Cutlery Set by Ming Knives (MingsPantry.com)
- Philip Stein 25th Anniversary "Oprah" Watch (PhilipStein.com)
- Lafco House and Home Collection Candle Set (LafcoNY.com)
- Lululemon Relaxed Fit Pants (Lululemon.com)
- Nike "Free Run+" Shoes (NikeStore.com)
- Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera (NikonUSA.com/D3100)
- Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise (RoyalCaribbean.com)
- Season 25 T-Shirt from the O Store (OprahStore.com)
- Sony BRAVIA LX900 HDTV with 3D (SonyStyle.com)
- The Beginning by the Black Eyed Peas (Amazon.com)
- Tory Tote and Reva Ballerina Flat by Tory Burch (ToryBurch.com)
- A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson (HayHouse.com)
She gave away the latest electronics gadgets, jewelry, state-of-the art cookware, clothes, shoes, books, membership cards, and a cruise package.
You'd think that would be all, right?
Last, but not the least, Oprah gave away a Volkswagen 2012 Beetle (VW.com)
I seriously wish I was in the audience.